POSITION: REGISTERED NURSE
Registered Nurses, Permanent Part Time
Grad Year to Grade 2 Level 8 positions available.
he Alexander Aged Care Centre is a boutique modern 90 bed home. The home supports people requiring all levels of care including a 10 bed memory support unit. The facility is highly regarded in the community and is run by an organisation committed to providing the highest quality of care.
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses for Casual and Permanent Part Time.
Successful applicants will have:
- Current Nurse Registration with AHPRA
- Experience in Aged Care
- Knowledge of Aged Care Quality Standards
- Excellent communication skills & demonstrated ability to engage in conversation with consumers & their representatives
- Ability to liaise with Medical & Allied Health teams effectively to ensure safe consumer outcomes
- Excellent time management skills
- Compassionate, kind & respectful interactions with diverse consumers & fellow staff
- COVID-19 Vaccination (3rd Dose minimum)
- Current Police Record Check (PRC) & current influenza vaccination (2022)
- Knowledge of eCase an advantage
Your application will include the following questions:
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a registered nurse?
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself.
Note, only successful applicants will be contacted.