POSITION: Food Services Assistant (FSA)
The Alexander Aged Care Centre is a boutique modern 90-bed home. The home supports people requiring all levels of care, including a 10-bed memory support unit. The facility is highly regarded in the community and is run by an organisation committed to providing the highest quality of care.
We are seeking an experienced Food Services Assistant in aged care to join our team. This role is supported by the Chef Manager.
To be successful in this position you should have:
- A current Police Record Check (PRC)
- A current Influenza Certificate (2021)
- COVID-19 Vaccination
A current Food Handling Certificate
- Experience in an aged care kitchen
- Good communication skills and demonstrated ability to engage in conversation with consumers
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work as part of a team.
The role will involve:
- Preparation of food under the guidance of the Chef
- Assist in the plating of meals
- Cleaning of the kitchen
- Washing dishes
- Making sandwiches and salads
- Preparing breakfast
- Delivery of morning and afternoon tea
- Setting up of trolleys for meals to be delivered
- Serving of meals in the dining room
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you hold a current Food Handlers certificate?
- Do you have customer service experience?
Note only successful applicants will be contacted.