POSITION: RESIDENT LIAISON COORDINATORS AND ASSISTANTS
The Alexander Aged Care Centre is a boutique, modern 90 bed home. The home supports people requiring all levels of care including a 10 bed memory support unit. The facility is highly regarded in the community and is run by an organisation committed to providing the highest quality of care.
These roles presents a unique career opportunity and stepping-stone for our frontline Carer workforce.
Our Resident Liaison roles, will have a dedicated focus on leading and providing person-centred care for our residents.
Ideally suited to passionate individuals with a Certificate III in Individual Support (or relevant Qualification), you will work across a group of residents to ensure they experience exceptional resident care.
As a Resident Liaison, you will indirectly lead Personal Care workers within the home. You will be an important member of our Home team, playing a vital role in delivering the best care to our residents and uphold the Organisations Values of delivering Care with Kindness, Compassion and Respect.
- Full time and part time roles (7.6hr shift)
- Act as an advocate for the residents. You will take ownership of residents’ wellbeing and care by maintaining a schedule of check-ins to ensure all their needs are met.
- Understand each resident you care for as an individual with unique needs and encourage regular feedback (formal and informal)
- Proactively problem solve and attend to gaps in resident needs through collaboration and teamwork. Communicate and work with the care team to ensure consistent and high-quality resident care and support.
- Build strong and inclusive relationships by communicating effectively with residents, families, and staff team members.
- Strong and clear verbal communication skills
- Good care knowledge
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of compliance requirements
- Good systems knowledge and IT skills
- All mandatory learning up to date
- Team coordination or coaching skills (desirable)
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing) or equivalent (required)
- COVID and Booster Certificate (mandatory)
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Learn how to protect yourself.
Note, only successful applicants will be contacted.