POSITION: REGISTERED NURSE TEAM LEADER
The Alexander Aged Care Centre is a boutique modern 90 bed home. The home supports people requiring all levels of care including a 10 bed memory support unit. The facility is highly regarded in the community and is run by an organisation committed to providing the highest quality of care.
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our growing team. We have two permanent part time (2 days per week) opportunities available covering afternoon & night shift. This role is supported by the Grade 4 RN In-Charge & is overseen by the Clinical Care Manager.
To be successful in this position you should have:
- Current Nurse Registration with AHPRA
- A minimum of 3 years nursing experience in Aged Care
- Knowledge of Aged Care Quality Standards
- Excellent communication skills & demonstrated ability to engage in conversation with consumers & their representatives
- Ability to liaise with Medical & Allied Health teams effectively to ensure safe consumer outcomes
- Excellent time management skills
- Compassionate, kind & respectful interactions with diverse consumers & fellow staff
- Current Police Record Check (PRC) & current influenza vaccination (2020)
- Knowledge of eCase an advantage