POSITION: Lifestyle Coordinator
The Alexander Aged Care Centre is a boutique modern 90 bed home. The home supports people requiring all levels of care including a 10 bed memory support unit. The facility is highly regarded in the community and is run by an organisation committed to provide the highest quality of care.
We are seeking an experienced Lifestyle Coordinator to join our team. This role is overseen by the Director of Care.
To be successful in this position, you should have:
- Formal training in divisional therapy, recreation or relevant discipline, e.g. Diploma in Leisure and Health or Associate Degree of Health Science (leisure and health) or Bachelor of Health Science (leisure and health)
- Current Police Record Check (PRC), current First Aide/CPR and current influenza vaccination (2021), Full COVID19 Vaccination.
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills and experience in the provision of lifestyle programs that meet the needs of consumers who may have
physical and / or cognitive disabilities
- Demonstrated ability to supervise staff, organise and manage own work and oversee volunteers
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to engage in conversation with consumer and their representatives
- Knowledge of Aged Care Quality Standards
- Compassionate, kind and respectful interactions with diverse consumers and fellow staff
- Knowledge of eCase an advantage
Note, only successful applicants will be notified.